About

Hello! Welcome to my blog.

My name is Hunter Burke. I am a 7th grader. Four words that describe me would be kind, weird, shy, funny. If I were an animal I would be a Wolf because they hunt in packs and I like being in big groups. If I could rename myself, my name would be Link. In fifty years, I can see myself alive. Nike’s slogan is “Just Do It”, my slogan would be “Dogo”. If I had to live off of one food for the rest of my life it would be Port of Sub’s grilled cheese. If I had a time machine I would go to 2019 because I would stop COVID-19. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Hawaii. My favorite joke is “Do you want to hear a joke about cheese? Never mind, it’s too cheesy.”  The word that is most “cringey”  is yeast. If I could turn anything into an Olympic sport, I would win a gold medal in 100%ing video games. My biggest pet peeve is my brother singing because he only sings country music. If I could live in any fictional world, I would live in The Legend of Zelda world. The most annoying question I get asked is “cAN i PLaY” when I’m playing something and want to be left alone. I love my dog.  His name is Bruno.  If he were a human, he would have brown hair, drive a truck, and be super good at baseball. My favorite subject in school is theater because I like to act. The most unusual thing about me is that I like to edit. The farthest I’ve ever traveled is to Hawaii.  Something I will never eat again is a strawberry shake. I was given my name because it was my mom’s last name.

Skip to toolbar